Dr. Gregory Keller, a board-certified facial plastic surgeon at Keller Plastic Surgery, offers advanced facial surgery procedures for men and women residing in Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and other nearby communities in California.
What are the advantages of Facial Plastic Surgery?
Facial plastic surgery refers to a variety of surgical procedures that are specifically designed to rejuvenate and improve the facial appearance, which includes the ears, chin, and neck. Some facial surgeries are performed to correct imperfections or deformities caused by genetic conditions, injury, trauma, prior surgery, or illness. Other facial procedures are designed to simply rejuvenate the facial appearance and, by extension, the individual’s self-esteem. Most facial surgery is designed to treat one specific area of the face, and many patients choose to undergo a combination of different procedures to achieve a more comprehensive facial rejuvenation.
What types of Facial Surgery are offered at Keller Plastic Surgery?
Keller Plastic Surgery provides several types of personalized facial surgery for patients in Southern California, including the following procedures:
- Rhinoplasty Rhinoplasty, commonly referred to as a “nose job,” is performed on thousands of patients worldwide every year and may be used to alter the size or shape of the nose. Rhinoplasty surgery is designed to achieve visual harmony and balance between the nose and other facial features.
- Blepharoplasty Blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery rejuvenates the eye area by eliminating sagging skin that has accumulated around the eyelids.
- Facelift The facelift, or rhytidectomy surgery, has become the third most frequently performed cosmetic surgery in the U.S. Although a facelift cannot deter the aging process, it can definitely rejuvenate the facial appearance by tightening the skin, eliminating imperfections, and creating a more youthful and toned facial contour. Dr. Keller’s deep plane facelift techniques leave patients with a natural appearance that does not appear “operated”. He also specializes in revision facelift surgery. This “Masterlift” is truly an exceptional and unique procedure.
- Mini Facelift A mini facelift is a less extensive surgery than the facelift for patients who only need to tighten sagging skin in the lower part of the face.
- Silhouette InstaLift™ The Silhouette InstaLift™ is an advanced, less invasive procedure than a regular or mini facelift. This procedure lifts the deeper layers of tissue in the mid-face and is performed on an outpatient basis using only local anesthesia.
- Neck Lift A neck lift surgery, known medically as a platysmaplasty, tightens the muscles and skin of the neck and chin, eliminates the appearance of jowls along the jaw line, and achieves a more toned and youthful facial profile.
- Lip Augmentation Lip augmentation is a quick and simple procedure that rejuvenates the lips and mouth area.
- Chin Implant Chin implant or chin augmentation surgery is used to correct the size and shape of an underdeveloped chin in order to achieve proper balance and proportion between the chin and other facial features.
- Cheek Implants Cheek implants are used to increase volume and fullness in the mid-face area in patients whose cheeks appear “sunken,” restoring lost facial volume and youthful definition.
- Otoplasty Otoplasty, or ear surgery, corrects the size, shape, angle, or position of the ears to achieve proper proportion between the ears and the facial features. Otoplasty is a safe and common procedure, and one of the few procedures that is frequently performed on children as well as adults.
- Brow Lift A brow lift, or forehead lift, is a surgical procedure that removes sagging skin from the forehead and eyebrows, eliminating lines, and creases that can make you look angry, worried, or tired. This procedure tightens the skin of the forehead and moves the eyebrows to a higher position in order to refresh and rejuvenate the upper face.
- Facial Liposuction Facial liposuction is a minimally invasive procedure that most often treats the accumulation of fat on the underside of the chin and neck area.
- FaceTite™ FaceTite™ is currently the most advanced non-surgical treatment in the world for treating loose and sagging skin in the face and neck using computer-controlled radio frequency energy. FaceTite™ specifically tightens and rejuvenates the face and neck without affecting other delicate areas.
Can I get several different Facial Surgery procedures during one session?
Many of our patients choose to undergo several procedures during the same session to save time and money. Dr. Keller will be happy to advise you on which procedures are most suitable for you and how to best combine them during a single session whenever possible.
How do I know if Facial Surgery is right for me?
Facial surgery is safe and typically suitable for almost any healthy man or woman, and some surgeries may even be performed on teens and children. Almost anyone who wants to rejuvenate, improve, correct, or enhance their facial appearance may benefit from surgical facial procedures. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Keller can help you learn more about which procedures might be optimal for you.
If you live in Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and nearby communities in California and want to rejuvenate your appearance, take advantage of the excellent services provided by Dr. Gregory Keller at Keller Plastic Surgery by contacting any of our offices for a complimentary consultation.